Friday, March 22, 2013

With my coffee experience I’m sure Starbucks would hire me……..


When I come to Colorado Canine Orthopedics to visit, I get to stay in Becky’s office. She is the practice manager and Cayenne and I love her. She lets us hang out and help her with her work. I like to scratch at her legs until she picks me up. She seems annoyed by this behavior but it always works. She always says that she has to ‘Chuck proof’ her office before I come to visit. I am not sure what she means by this, but it all started after I had eaten a few staples off the floor for her. She thought she was pretty clever by vacuuming before I came to visit. One day, she left us in the office and I found the coolest plastic containers on her shelves. I pried one open with my little teeth and ate the whole thing. Well, Becky wasn’t happy with me. They took me to the Doctors next door who do Internal Medicine and they made me barf. Literally, I puked up the entire amount of Donut Shoppe Coffee that had tasted so good a few moments before. I had to stay in the ICU again for the day. Remember I have been there on other occasions. I was a little buzzed, but slept it off. If you eat coffee, be careful. Someone may be upset.

Chuck
Mr. Coffee      

No comments:

Post a Comment