Friday, March 1, 2013

The answer my friend is in the blowdryer.....

There are some cool things that go on in the bathroom. There is the funnest roll of white stuff that you can unravel and drag all over the house and even eat some of it if you get time before the screaming starts. There is a hamper that is super fun to chew on. There are poofy balls of cotton that sometimes end up on the floor and then they miraculously end up in my mouth. My favorite feature of the bathroom is the blow dryer. I stand right under my Mom’s legs so that she will point that thing right at me. It is warm. I like that. It also makes my fur look nice. I am not interested in the smelly hair spray that sometimes goes along with the blow dryer. Maybe I could visit a hair salon where they have those enormous blow dryers and I could just sit under it all day. Do you think my hair would be curly when I came out? I don’t know if that would be a good look for me. If they do nail trims at the salon, I will skip that part of the package, but the massage would be nice. Maybe I’ll just stay in the bathroom where there is more stuff to eat.

Chuck Paul Mitchell poser 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment