Wednesday, March 20, 2013

“Wow I thought I was small!”


Chuck’s thoughts and observations….

“Wow I thought I was small!”

It always amazes me to see the other dogs that come to Colorado CanineOrthopedics. Yesterday there was a little Chihuahua and I mean little. She was tiny. I am just wondering what part of Mexico her relatives are from cause they must all be really small. Maybe she comes from a different country where they only make small Chihuahuas. Anyway, she had a fracture that had to be fixed. Dr. Riecks was the Doctor who did her surgery and I don’t know how he could fix that little bitty leg, but he did. When I had my hip surgery, I often wondered how they could fix my little hips, but after today I am even more impressed with these Doctors. I’m glad they can fix us little guys, cause some of us (not naming anyone in particular) get in more trouble than the big dogs if you know what I mean. I hope I don’t have any fractures or any other surgeries for that matter, but if I do, I can tell Dr. Riecks to get in there with his mini tools and fix me up.

Chuck
Small Chihuahua (not extra small) 
Tiny Teacup Chihuahua 'Ridge' after her fracture repair

No comments:

Post a Comment